Nov2013

Nov2013

♥Believe in your Love... ♥Believe in your Dreams... ♥Believe in Forever...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Blizzard Out There

Snow:

Gone Yesterday - Back Again Today with vengeance.

Sad that I saw grass yesterday all over the place with a minor snow pile here or there that was a huge snowbank over the winter. We got over a foot last night. A FOOT. State of Emergency still in effect minimum until 5pm. The snow is just about as tall as I am after shoveling the walk-way. Thank God for neighbors with plows. I know my pregnant butt for sure couldn't stand out and shovel ALL.DAY.LONG. Please melt fast. I really want spring to start. I'm gonna take this as March came in like a lion, even though it's one week into the month.