Nov2013

Nov2013

♥Believe in your Love... ♥Believe in your Dreams... ♥Believe in Forever...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, January 21, 2011

Preggy Pops

These things are something else. DH bought me a couple packages of them today to try and fend off the "morning sickness" which by the way has been hitting me in the evenings/nights for over a week straight. I love him for trying, but I just tried the ginger flavored one and it made me gag even worse than I would without them. They weren't a bad price of $2.99 for 7 multi-flavors at Babys R Us. I prefer very much the B-natal lollipops instead because the cherry flavor is tolerable. Too bad they can't be bought in a store around us and have to be ordered online.


Good night readers. May you enjoy the ginger flavored ones more than I did.