Nov2013

Nov2013

♥Believe in your Love... ♥Believe in your Dreams... ♥Believe in Forever...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Never Updated Blog

So, it's been awhile. I'm not very good at remembering I've started a blog. I lot has happened this summer. It's been a busy one. School starts back up in about a week and a half. I CAN"T WAIT.

Nathan is excited because he will be in Mrs. Raymond's class. Jeremy had her for 1st grade, so we're all very content with this. Jr is still awaiting his blue/gold letter from the middle school to know who his teachers will be. I have to say I was a bit thrown off with the new additions to the supply list mailed to us from the teachers. Nathan's this year includes Clorox Wipe, Pump bottle of Antibacterial hand soap, dry-erase markers etc. I remember when Jr started school and I was shocked at the list for kindergarten - Tissues, Twisty Crayons, and very specific items. Through the years I have become used to the tissues, crayons, paper, pencils and such. This year though I thought it topped it off when we have to supply the teachers dry-erase markers for the board. WOW - Just WOW.

Well, school shopping is done, and we await the start of the new year. I even will be taking a class this year at BCC. I hope it goes well.

Good Night Everyone. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer while it lasts.